- Assisted with project set ups in CRM (SalesForce)
- Data input in lead generating system (Dodge)
- Marketing efforts with proposal packaging
- Administrative duties needed by multiple managers
- Assisted with planning company events
- Multi-Line phone system, answering, message taking, and transferring
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Create or maintain database of customer accounts.
- Upload digital media, such as photos, video, or scanned images to online weblink
- Confer with support personnel to produce or coordinate production of flyers for clients.
- Evaluate, determine size and select templates based on number of clients.
- Responsible for making calendar progress report every month
- Handling domestic calls and making appointments for a career orientation
- Responsible for liquidation fo expenditures.
- Entered data into designated google sheets and database.
- Research customers to offer our services.
- Working with customers to develop relationships.
- Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Creating/Co-creating promotional materials (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)
- Designing and writing content for the official websites of the companies we work with
- Handling Company’s Social Media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin)
- Developing customer and product focused presentation packages for sales
- Responsible for Email & content marketing activities to Building Restoration professionals
- Supporting Professional Education activities (seminars, EXPO’s)