- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Conducting Review Meetings
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it
- Communicating with Test Manager
- The main objective was to manually test the application named U.S. Trust, a private bank serving the needs of high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families.
- Understanding the Business Requirements/ User Stories.
- Preparing Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Preparing functional Test Scripts and involved in Test Script Execution.
- Test Data collection using SQL queries on Database Tables.
- Defect Logging and Tracking till Closure in HP Quality Center/ ALM.
- Performing Smoke and Error Based testing in both pre-production and production Environment.
- Expertise in Manual Testing (Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Sanity Testing).
- Experience in testing Web applications.
- Well Versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Extensively worked on Writing Test Cases.
- Involved in executing Test Cases.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Write and execute test cases
- Assists and cooperates with co-workers, supervisor and management
- Performs technical analysis to identify the scope and schedule for upcoming projects and individual work items
- Independently analyzes issues, recommends software changes and writes detailed bug reports. Creates and maintains ownership of test cases and test results throughout SDLC
- Knowledge of HPQC – defect tracking tool and test case management tool
- Test design as per the finalized feature.
- Smoke test of new build revived
- Execution of prepared test cases with proper test data.
- Defect reporting and tracking till closure.