- Remove previously applied nail polish, using liquid remover and swabs.
- Advise clients on nail care and use of products and colors.
- Brush powder and solvent onto nails and paper forms to maintain nail appearance and to extend nails, then remove forms and shape and smooth nail edges using rotary abrasive wheel.
- Treat nails to repair or improve strength and resilience by wrapping, or provide treatment to nail biters.
- Polish nails, using powdered polish and buffer.
- Translated for non-english speaking cosmetologists
- Collaborated with team of 5 manicurists for efficient, high-quality service and 100% customer satisfaction
- Cleaned and sanitized equipment and workstation to pass health and safety inspections
- Provided training and mentoring to new staff to maximize performance
- Discuss nail treatments and services available
- Remove nail polish and rough skin
- Clean, trim, and file nails
- Massage and moisturize hands (for a manicure) and feet (for a pedicure)
- Polish or buff nails
- Advise clients about nail and skincare for hands and feet
- Promote and sell nail and skincare products
- Greet clients kindly and professionally
- Help manage the front desk tasks, such as answering the phone, booking/confirming appointments, and checking in/out clients.
- Sterilize tools and disinfect work environment.
- Provide full services such as manicures, pedicures, gel polish, soak offs, and acrylic sets.
- Pay attention to detail and be knowledgable of the latest trends, nail art, products, and treatments.
- Handle guest complaints calmly and professionally and be able to help resolve the issue to the best of your ability or report it to the manager.
- Do follow-ups and have great customer service for returning clients.
- Shape and smooth ends of nails, using files or emery boards.
- Cover nails with gel polish.
- Paint on customer’s nails.
- Build up nails using acrylic or gel.
- Speaking with clients and listening them.