- Planned and adjusted curriculum, prepared lesson plan, course content and materials
- Delivered ‘Everyday Chinese’ course independently for 11 students from Ireland, Canada, Belorussia, American, Korea, etc. (4 periods per week)
- Served as an organizer and tutor in ‘2017 STU-McGill Language Program’, provided one-on-one Mandarin instruction for 18 students from McGill University with thematic approach about daily conversations, focusing on building their proficiency in speaking and listening (4-6 periods per week)
- Organized extracurricular activities for the students, including Campus Tour, Chinese Paper-cutting class, Tai Chi class and Farewell Party, etc.
- Evaluation from students: An energetic and passionate teacher with good handwriting, useful lessons with the lively and lovely class atmosphere
- Prepared and delivered lessons to international school students on Spoken Chinese, Chinese character, HSK Test through music, movie talk, storytelling, and games
- Met with parents and other professionals to discuss individual students’ needs and progress