manager, central baggage service & world tracer coordinator
- Produce the company’s Baggage Service Manual
- Prepare detailed reports with included analyzing the data to determine root causes and implement ways to mitigate or minimize monthly expenses and continuous improvement of station processes and procedures,
- Prepare monthly Mishandled Baggage Report
- Analyze various data report to determine the root cause of baggage mishandling and implement ways to mitigate and minimize monthly baggage expenses
- Process customers claims in a timely manner
- Identify baggage related service failures and resolve in a timely manner
- Improve station processes and procedures
senior manager, content strategy
- Own internal and external product documentation and tools (ex. wiki, help center, API specs, community, etc.) to provide cohesive, comprehensive, and accessible product documentation.
- Create, maintain, and enforce written style guide in coordination with visual brand guidelines for all communications and channels.
- Design and implement internal training program and external certification program that drives staff and users to expert-level product knowledge.
- Write and QA all written and video content used within the platform, driving increased understanding and usage of the product.
- Develop and manage a content team to provide content creation support for an expanding company and product offering.
- Operate small cranes, fork lift to transport or position large parts.
- Service on time
- Belief in challenges and opportunities
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Communicate with customers with escalated baggage related issues to resolve amicably
- Ensure all discrepancies are reported and resolve in a timely manner
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.