manager/ senior customer service (full-time position)
- Managing a team of operators in operating & running the day to day tasks at Venn’s Pizza Shop.
- Face to Face customer service .
- Inbound calls: Assisting customers with their Pizza orders.
- Handling of the shop finances and completing daily sales reports for the Shop Owner/Manager.
- Promoting Venn’s Pizza products by running campaigns of Sales & Special offers .
- The use of various computer systems such as Word, Excel & Power point.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload and space.
- Review and analyze facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Monitor the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Prepare activity reports to inform management of the status and implementation plans of programs, services, and quality initiatives.
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
- Estimate food, liquor, wine, and other beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
- Developed Parts Front axles, CV Outers(Outboard),Tripots (Inboard) for Delphi systems .
- Established Production development process and Logistics establishment with customer .
- Establishing Takt time for Lean Manufacturing system.
- Filing confidentiality paper work, cashier, bi- weekly payroll distributer.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers and company officials.
- Read inventory records, customer orders, or shipping schedules to determine required activities.
- Company services and cordinations
- Client Dealings
- Account’s check and Payment’s check
- Motivation of staff with their Jobs
- Planning for Next Day routine
- Monthly targets
- Implementation of duties towards job