- Maintained a clean environment for gym members
- Restocked towels, soap dispensaries, and shower products
- Cleaned bathrooms and showers
- Washed and dried all dirty towels in bins
- Repaired anything broken including showers, bathrooms and lockers
- Made sure swimming pool area was nice and clean for customers to use
- Wiped down glass doors, mirrors, and gym equipments
- Change light bulbs, make minor property repair, and clean gutters.
- In charge of upkeep of the facilities.
- Delt and adressed certain problems within the work enviroment and met those demands.
- Vacuumed girls’ locker room and gym area
- Handled inside and outside upkeep.
- Inspected homes for needed repairs.
- Informed owners the status of each job.
- Inspected schools that would send work orders regarding structural problems, for example leaks, repainting walls or broken doors and make the proper repairs for the situation.
- Raked bunkers.
- Weeded gardens/greens.
- Operated maintenance vehicles.
- Pumped bunkers.
- Rebuilt drainage systems.
- Applied fertilizers and pesticides to gardens.
- Planted foliage.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance on designated schools to ensure a safe and presentable environment for students.
- Learned how to operate as a team.
- Became familiar with pumps.
- Learned how to drive vehicles such as tractors.