- Operated garbage compactor and made sure garbage was separated to prepare for sanitation pickup.
- Read and understood technical documentation to preform accurate repairs on diverse equipment.
- Managed available parts, tools and materials inventory to maintain ability to respond promptly to issues.
- Completed daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment to maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Followed procedures for use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective work.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as; hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, and electrical testing devices.
- Assemble and install or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, HVAC, plumbing, machinery and Western detention equipment.
- Inspect; drives, motors, and belts. Check fluid levels, replace filters or perform other maintenance required duties.
- Estimate repair costs and provide purchase orders.
- General maintenance of the hotel (165 rooms)
- Manual handling & lifting
- Painting of hotel rooms & corridors (exterior & interior)
- Gardening & grounds keeping maintenance
- Reticulation & irrigation servicing & monitoring
- Guest room service call outs (repairs)
- Maintaining safety and security procedures in accordance with the hotel policies
- Responsible for inspection, maintenance and repair of all heating and air conditioning equipment which is essential to manufacturing operations
- Routine maintenance, cleaning and repair of other equipment including exhaust fans, electrical and plumbing to support general operations
- Acted as project lead for coordination, design, and installation of new heating and cooling system
- Inspect and attend breakdown for ABB robot.
- Lead Maintenance TechnicianLead Technician for Tellco Company.Observe, evaluate and report the results to the Management.
- Verify that all assignments are completed in a timely matter with quality and efficiency.
- Replace water heaters, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, fixed broken pipes, snaked sinks and toilets.
- Light remodel work, build walls, replumb, flooring.
- Replace and or repair all major appliances such as dishwasher, refrigerator, ranges, washer and dryer and water heaters.
- Install garage door openers.
- Purchased, replaced and installed cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms.