- Electrical repairs such as breaker, receptacle replacement
- Lighting and ballast replacements
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Installation and repair of appliances
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Provide grounds keeping services, such as landscaping and snow removal, including snow plowing.
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- Schedule duct cleaning
- Maintain machinery and manufacturing equipment in good working order.
- Maintain routine maintenance to mechanical parts of all industrial equipment.
- Repair parts and components to maintain production.
- Plan and produce new mechanical parts for our plant’s industrial machinery and equipment.
- Fabricate and install pipe fittings and hoses related to plumbing work necessary through out the plant.
- Carry out metalwork to machine guards, tanks, and piping ducts.
- Handle all aspects of maintenance and operation.
- To perform scheduled maintenance activities as per set standards.
- Diagnose and repair faults/defects effectively on equipment/vehicles and plant under breakdown ensuring that down time is minimize.
- Good Experiences in lifting equipment/conveyors systems/ PLC’s/AC-DC Motor Control systems.
- Assist Shift leaders in checking all equipment daily for operational reliability & safety, to help plan for corrective maintenance and to prevent accidents in the work area.
- Ensure that all work-related activities carried out during the shift are recorded in the log book/work order to help planning staff log the details of work done in the Maintenance Management System(Maximo).
- Guide and train the Junior Maintenance Technician as required on the maintenance aspects of all equipment.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)