- Heating and air technician
- Electrical wiring
- Daily maintenance needs
- After hours service calls
- Completing work orders daily including electrical, plumbing, hvac, and light carpentry.
- Servicing and Replacing appliances.
- Completing apartment turnovers for new residents
- Participate in an on call rotation.
- Maintain outside grounds with property trash pick ups and cleaning out dumpster enclosures
- Maintain inventory and order supplies.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
- Repair, rework or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems, to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Responsible for repairing various types of pumps such as centrifugal pump, high pressure pump, magnetic pump.
- Ensure the machine is running well and reduce machine downtime.
- Complete daily tasks such as daily pump checklist, scrubber system checklist, heat management checklist and so on every day.
- Installing bearing on roller for machine use.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective side maintenance.
- Sort materials into the machine
- Drill holes into the eye jams