- Stock, clean, and organize to exemplary manner
- Provide superb customer service
- Responsible for the effective maintenance management of all bottling equipment and building facilities and to ensure optimum utilization of available resources during production shift to the attainment of production volume targets, quality of products at the least possible cost.
- Responsible for the over-all progress of the manufacturing of beverage mix for the days operations to ensure that the product manufactured/bottled are in conformance with the quality standards set by the company at the least production/manufacturing cost.
- Inspect and oversee facilities to resolve problems.
- Develop and maintain a planning and scheduling routine and preventive maintenance of equipment, prioritizing and estimating work.
- Hire and oversee outside professionals
- Inspect and maintain building systems such as heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation ect.
- Conduct periodic inspections of recently maintained equipment to observe the quality of maintenance preformed.
- Regulate budget and maintenance expenditures.
- Check and inspect tool and material inventory and place orders when needed.
- Select locations and plan underground or surface boiler operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound working of boiler.
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of boiler systems, facilities and equipment.
- Inspect boiler for unsafe structures, equipment, and working conditions.
- Examine drawings, work space and boiler to determine the location, size, accessibility, contents, value, and potential of boiler.
- Membuat schedule preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, repair unit Reacsh Stacker and Side Loader container Handling.
- Trouble Shooting problem system hydraulic dan sistem electric, engine, transmission.
- Buat permintaan part untuk preventive maintenance ( Part Regular Service) untuk engine , transmission, hydraulic.
- Buat permintaan part untuk stock dan service / repair.
- Buat schedule repair dan kooerdinasi dengan operasional lapangan.
- Follow procedures for use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors.
- Read and understood technical documentation to preform accurate repairs on diverse equipment.
- Ordered all parts, supplies and tools to maintain inventory.
- Performed minor wall repair to maintain walls, including installing drywall and repairing and applying wallpaper.
- Completed daily, weekly and monthly checklist on building equipment to maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Operated sledge hammers, shovels, picks, rakes, weed trimmers and leaf blowers to maintain exterior of facility.
- Finalized work on building systems by completing basic carpentry and other finished work.