- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Modify, maintain, and repair electronics equipment and systems to ensure that they function properly.
- Prepare or maintain design, testing, or operational records and documentation.
- Supervise the building or testing of prototypes of electronics circuits, equipment, or systems.
- Nahar Hospital is a 100 Beds Most Hygienic Trust Hospital.
- Here I Supervise For any Electrical, Civil , Plumbing,HVAC Issues.
- DG Sets, Transformer,HT Panel, LTPanel, ServoStabilizer, UPS, Inverter,Rectifiers,ACB,VCB, Water Treatment Plant, RO Machines, Sewage Treatment Plant,Water Distribution Systems, Three Phase Motors etc is in My Supervision
- Repair work
- In-charge for operation and maintenance of all facilities equipment and building grounds.
- Prepares a maintenance program to all facilities equipment, building grounds and implements it.
- Responsible to communicating to superiors regarding the agreed schedule for machine preventive maintenance down time and building renovations or power interruptions.
- Leads inventory of tools, materials and equipment.
- Manages all maintenance personnel and ensure completion of assigned activities.
- Ensure all workshop documents are captured and processed on the relevant systems in accordance to company policy
- Ensure clean working environment in compliance company policy and standards
- Monitored priorities and liaised between maintenance team and management, delegating tasks to ensure timely task completion
- Delegated tasks to carefully selected employees in alignment with resource management goals.
- Supervised daily operations, including employee performance, preventive maintenance and safety.
- Analyzed and identified equipment failure root causes and initiated correction actions.
- Coordinated daily workflow through task prioritization and concise scheduling.
- Scheduling and supervising maintenance and safety inspections for current clients on weekly basis.
- Troubleshooting and repairing old/crashed equipment.
- Providing training to workshop owners/clients to be able to use the equipment.
- Supervising team staff and assessing members performance to report back to management.