Maintenance Supervisor Resume Examples
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Modify, maintain, and repair electronics equipment and systems to ensure that they function properly.
- Prepare or maintain design, testing, or operational records and documentation.
- Supervise the building or testing of prototypes of electronics circuits, equipment, or systems.
- Nahar Hospital is a 100 Beds Most Hygienic Trust Hospital.
- Here I Supervise For any Electrical, Civil , Plumbing,HVAC Issues.
- DG Sets, Transformer,HT Panel, LTPanel, ServoStabilizer, UPS, Inverter,Rectifiers,ACB,VCB, Water Treatment Plant, RO Machines, Sewage Treatment Plant,Water Distribution Systems, Three Phase Motors etc is in My Supervision
- Repair work
- In-charge for operation and maintenance of all facilities equipment and building grounds.
- Prepares a maintenance program to all facilities equipment, building grounds and implements it.
- Responsible to communicating to superiors regarding the agreed schedule for machine preventive maintenance down time and building renovations or power interruptions.
- Leads inventory of tools, materials and equipment.
- Manages all maintenance personnel and ensure completion of assigned activities.
- Ensure all workshop documents are captured and processed on the relevant systems in accordance to company policy
- Ensure clean working environment in compliance company policy and standards
- Monitored priorities and liaised between maintenance team and management, delegating tasks to ensure timely task completion
- Delegated tasks to carefully selected employees in alignment with resource management goals.
- Supervised daily operations, including employee performance, preventive maintenance and safety.
- Analyzed and identified equipment failure root causes and initiated correction actions.
- Coordinated daily workflow through task prioritization and concise scheduling.
- Scheduling and supervising maintenance and safety inspections for current clients on weekly basis.
- Troubleshooting and repairing old/crashed equipment.
- Providing training to workshop owners/clients to be able to use the equipment.
- Supervising team staff and assessing members performance to report back to management.
- Stock, clean, and organize to exemplary manner
- Provide superb customer service
- Responsible for the effective maintenance management of all bottling equipment and building facilities and to ensure optimum utilization of available resources during production shift to the attainment of production volume targets, quality of products at the least possible cost.
- Responsible for the over-all progress of the manufacturing of beverage mix for the days operations to ensure that the product manufactured/bottled are in conformance with the quality standards set by the company at the least production/manufacturing cost.
- Inspect and oversee facilities to resolve problems.
- Develop and maintain a planning and scheduling routine and preventive maintenance of equipment, prioritizing and estimating work.
- Hire and oversee outside professionals
- Inspect and maintain building systems such as heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation ect.
- Conduct periodic inspections of recently maintained equipment to observe the quality of maintenance preformed.
- Regulate budget and maintenance expenditures.
- Check and inspect tool and material inventory and place orders when needed.
- Select locations and plan underground or surface boiler operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound working of boiler.
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of boiler systems, facilities and equipment.
- Inspect boiler for unsafe structures, equipment, and working conditions.
- Examine drawings, work space and boiler to determine the location, size, accessibility, contents, value, and potential of boiler.
- Membuat schedule preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, repair unit Reacsh Stacker and Side Loader container Handling.
- Trouble Shooting problem system hydraulic dan sistem electric, engine, transmission.
- Buat permintaan part untuk preventive maintenance ( Part Regular Service) untuk engine , transmission, hydraulic.
- Buat permintaan part untuk stock dan service / repair.
- Buat schedule repair dan kooerdinasi dengan operasional lapangan.
- Follow procedures for use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors.
- Read and understood technical documentation to preform accurate repairs on diverse equipment.
- Ordered all parts, supplies and tools to maintain inventory.
- Performed minor wall repair to maintain walls, including installing drywall and repairing and applying wallpaper.
- Completed daily, weekly and monthly checklist on building equipment to maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Operated sledge hammers, shovels, picks, rakes, weed trimmers and leaf blowers to maintain exterior of facility.
- Finalized work on building systems by completing basic carpentry and other finished work.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.