- Maintain and repair specialized equipment and machinery.
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of tools, press parts, and essential items for the pressmen.
- Coordinate with the pressmen, and electricians to ensure job success.
- Repair and restore equipment that is not perfoming up to par.
maintenance mechanic/combustion technician
- Operate metalworking machines
- Set up and operate specialized or standard test equipment to diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions using testing devices.
- Assemble, install, or repair
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery. pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Mostly worked on the CNC machine and regular maintenance to reduce the incidence of costly.
- Schedule and perform regular maintenance of equipment’s.
- To follow all safety procedures (lock out -tag out system). •
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Small Level of fabrication and welding.
- Detect faulty equipment, defective material, make report and inform to supervisor.
maintenance mechanic/line greaser
- Oiled and greased bearings and gear boxes with food grade lubricants
- Made adjustments needed for operation on packing and bottling equipment
- Checked conveyor belts to ensure none were ripped or torn, Would make a report of damages made then would proceed to repair following LOTO process
- Fabricated railings and other safety equipment to protect machinery from impact done by negligent forklift drivers
- Replaced any damaged walls and racks
- Checked filler machines for any damaged parts
- Checked labeling machine for proper ink dispersement
- Rebuilding Cyclone pumps
- Maintenance Conveyors changing wear liners and rollers
- Welding Maintenance on feeder chutes, head chutes, shaker screens
- fabrication and installation of new and existing machinery parts
- welding, fitting and fabrication of I beam, t braces, channels square tubing and angle iron