Maintenance Manager Resume Examples
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes for different tenants
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Advise managers, desk clerks, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Check and maintain equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Supervise in-house services such as laundries, maintenance, and repair, dry cleaning, or valet services.
- Inventory stock to ensure that supplies and equipment are available in adequate amounts.
- Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, or furnishings.
- Maintain 160 apartments in multiple complexes,
- Responsiable for inspecting,,prepairing and remodelling apartments for move in and move out
- Inspect grounds, buildings and other community features to minimize liability concerns
- Prioritize work each day for 160 apartment units
- schedule vendors and contractors
- Evaluate employee performance and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Prepare reports on activity, personnel, and information such as occupancy, hours worked, facility usage, work performed, and departmental expenses.
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Issue supplies and equipment to workers.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws, as well as a number of hand tools.
- Basic installation of plumbing, wiring, equipment, and appliances; ensuring that installation is performed properly and is in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers and to provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Overall inspection of public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance to ensure best client experience.
- Supervise and comply with all local ordinances.
- Detailed daily inspections of all equipment to ensure safety and stay within OSHA approved guidelines.
- Provide innovative and high-quality custom plans for a wide variety of clientele.
- Driver of company vehicles, maintaining a CDL B license.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing pictures and sound feeds to ensure quality, and solve any possible problems.
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment.
- Switch sources of video input.
- Determine formats, approaches, content, levels, and mediums to effectively.
- Notify Client
- Meet with directors and senior members to discuss assignments and installation and major equipment repairs are needed.
- Coordinate with store maintenance manager to routine maintenance works and monthly reporting.
- To handle the maintenance CAPEX and prepare annual maintenance agreement.
- Responsible for the Installation and maintenance of All work such as Electrical wiring, Electric Panels, Cable tray, UPS, Generator, Grounding & Earth Pits, HVAC System, Fire alarm & fire control System, BMS system, CCTV Camera and EAS work.
- Testing and Commissioning of all systems for taking handover purposes.
- Maintain high-quality property standards through daily checks and periodic preventive maintenance of all assets & equipment’s.
- Make a preventive maintenance plan and implement and day by day record.
- Meets equipment maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX), scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions plan.
- Responsible for the completion and scheduling of planned and corrective maintenance for the Mk15 Close in Weapons System and Mk160 Gun Computer system.
- Training maintenance technicians in the procedures and policies surrounding the competition of scheduled maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and correcting issues with both mechanical and electrical systems.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the daily activities of mechanics and housekeepers.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Maintain 100% reliable operation of equipment
- Ensure building water and wastewater is within state requirements
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.