- Direct, review, or approve project design changes for different tenants
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Advise managers, desk clerks, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Check and maintain equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Supervise in-house services such as laundries, maintenance, and repair, dry cleaning, or valet services.
- Inventory stock to ensure that supplies and equipment are available in adequate amounts.
- Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, or furnishings.
- Maintain 160 apartments in multiple complexes,
- Responsiable for inspecting,,prepairing and remodelling apartments for move in and move out
- Inspect grounds, buildings and other community features to minimize liability concerns
- Prioritize work each day for 160 apartment units
- schedule vendors and contractors
- Evaluate employee performance and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Prepare reports on activity, personnel, and information such as occupancy, hours worked, facility usage, work performed, and departmental expenses.
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Issue supplies and equipment to workers.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws, as well as a number of hand tools.
- Basic installation of plumbing, wiring, equipment, and appliances; ensuring that installation is performed properly and is in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers and to provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Overall inspection of public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance to ensure best client experience.