- Performed oil changes, testing batteries and replaced them if necessary, and lubricating front end and rotating parts.
- Rotated and replaced tires as necessary
- Perform recalls on customer and lot vehicles.
- Install accessories on customer and lot vehicles
- Responsibilities include preparing detailed vehicle service reports, presenting strong mechanical skills and adhering to all safety procedures.
- Communicating effectively with customers and demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Perform various repairs, maintenaince, and diagnoses on KIA vehicles.
- Complete tire repair, oil changing, maintenance, and various warranty/recalls in a timely manly.
- Perform oil and tire changes
- Repair or replace defective ball joint suspensions, brake shoes, or wheel bearings.
- Maintain basic functions on cars like: oil, differentials, grease bearings, coolant, and batteries.
- Routine maintenance on vehicles and making oil changes or as complex as greasing bearings and servicing other aspects and parts of the vehicle. This includes the windscreen, air filters, tires and engine coolant.
- Oil and Oil filter changes
- Fluid changes
- Coolant flushes
- Sign waver duration
- Communicated with customers regarding vehicle issues.
- Assisted other technicians with vehicle repairs.
- Performed 21 point inspections on vehicles.
- Coordinated ordering parts.
- Navigated online All Data Pro manual.