- Performing scheduled maintenance on customers vehicles
- stock filter room
- clean shop
- pump oil into oil containers
- Perform oil and oil filter changes on light duty vehicles and medium duty vehicles.
- Perform tire rotations.
- Mount and balance tires.
- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspections on new vehicles.
- Change headlight, tail light, turn signal bulbs.
- Change oil of vehicle
- Consult customers about what parts were needed for their vehicle
- Preventative maintenance on vehicle
- Change oil, filters, tires, and perform small engine maintenance.
- Perform Check-In and complete service check-list on customer vehicle.
- Service vehicle fluids, lights, wipers and tires.
- Perform alignment and battery tests.
- Service and change engine oil and oil filter.
- perform bottom side vehicle inspection.
- Service Drive-line including differentials and transfer-case Flushes.
- Transmission flushes.
- Perform a multi-point inspection to ensure vehicles are running properly.
- Rotate tires and complete oil changes.
- Fuel Filter changes.
- consulting customers about Service and Service fees.