- Open and closed shop
- Lube services as requested
- Filled propane tanks for customers
- maintenance on vehicles
- Applying lubricants to the moving parts of vehicle engines to prevent premature engine wear and ensure optimal engine performance.
- Lubricating wheel bearings to prevent excessive tire wear.
- Performing engine cleanings to prevent rust formation.
- Replacing cabin, fuel, air, and oil filters as required.
- Performing tire rotations to ensure even tire wear.
- Testing tire pressure and adding air as needed.
- Thoroughly inspecting customers’ vehicles for oil leaks.
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Complete vehicle inspections, oil changes, tire rotations, and other basic vehicle maintenance needs.
- Maintained shop cleanliness by ensuring shop equipment and floors are clean.
- Making recommendations for additional servicing based on initial vehicle inspections.
- Performed over 30 oil changes a day on various car models.
- Inspect vehicles for leaks, low fluid levels, tire pressure, and other repair needs.
- Broke down complex mechanical information into simpler parts for individuals with little or no understanding of system operations.
- Explained estimates and determined repair timelines to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Retained accurate records of purchases, titles and sales.
- Inspected vehicles and utilized market and industry expertise to execute strategic automotive purchases.
- Communicated issues to leaders and helped develop solutions.
lube technician, station manager.
- Perform all lubrication services (changing oil transmission fluids and filters) in a safe manner
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e. check additional fluid levels, battery, lights, tire pressure) referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to the Service Advisor
- Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts
- Oil changing and quick lube experience a plus but not required
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations