- Prepare patient charts for clinic
- Triage incoming patient calls
- Bring patients to room and obtain all vital information
- Set up for and assist Doctor with outpatient procedures
- Sterilize surgical equipment
- Inventory and requisition supplies and instruments.
- basic competency in assessment and identification of the physical health of adults (18 to 64 years), and geriatrics (65+) all age groups and their personal strengths.
- Provided nursing care to pediatric patients in private home settings, such as tracheostomy and ventilator management, tube feedings, bathing, dressing, administering medications and following up with doctors.
- Provided nursing care to geriatric patients in thier home including assistance with bathing, meals, administering medications, wound care, and trasporting patients to medical appointments.
- Oversee implementation of disease management plans and guide patient and families through treatment plans
- Vitals,Pre and post op patient education for procedures, testing, oral and injectable medication administration
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Suture removal
- Drawing up injectable local anesthetic
- Work directly with physician and implement orders during patient stay at clinic (i.e setting up for in-house procedures, applying topical medication, light therapy sessions) and monitor for drug reactions
- Set up and assist physician with skin biopsies, excisions of skin cancer’s, moles, cysts, skin tags
- Collect samples, such as blood, urine, or sputum from patients, and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Implement sterile technique for procedures
- Documentation of continued patient care outside of clinic
- Document patient information obtained from office visit
- Administration of medication per doctors order.
- Transcription of orders into computer system.
- Complete head to toe body assessment
- Family and patient education
- Providing support to families of patients in hospice care
- Vital signs