- Managing the warehouse and guarantee the availability of storage areas,
- Assuring the correct handling of incoming and outgoing products,
- Performing audits and stock checking,
- Leading warehousing projects with the goal to improve the overall logistics cost structure, focusing on productivity and optimization,
- Monitoring and co-operate with customers & suppliers in order to ensure appropriate service level.
- Maintaining Purchase Order
- Invoicing, pro forma invoicing
- Responsible for international logistic of the product
- Acknowledgement with a full cycle of the production and exporting company. Practical use of Excel.
- Provided support to Navy Air Forces Atlantic aboard aircraft carriers and shipyards during Refueling Complex Overhaul (R.C.O.H) periods.
- Achieved 98% reduction in delays through on-time warehouse operations and deliveries.
- Communicated with teammates and supervisors to maintain smooth operations and expeditiously rectified issues impacting warehouse operations and/or customer satisfaction.
- Inspected work areas for cleanliness and maintained organized and hazard-free work areas.
- Offered expertise in inventory management and stock control levels which resulted in 100% accuracy of internal stock system.
- Operated various material handling equipment including forklifts and scissor-lifts.