- Assign deliveries to bikers in the centralized tracking database.
- Supervise the work of nine delivery personnel and one packing assistant.
- Monitor the delivery work flow for nine employees.
- Gather, log and monitor all delivery data.
- Create inventory spit, manipulating location percentages based on sales forecasting.
- Cultivate a positive rapport with fellow employees to boost company morale and promote employee retention.
- Translate business needs and priorities into actionable logistics strategies.
- Plan, administer and control budgets for project, equipment and supplies.
- Direct and coordinate the supportive services department of a the organization.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained of warehouse.
- Set goals and deadlines for the logistic department.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, engineers, WH staff
- Provide technical support and services for scientists and engineers working in fields such
- Develop manuals, texts, workbooks,and all the related materials for use in conjunction with production materials or for training. to ensure job success.
- Take corrective action in the case of accidents and delays to minimize extra expenses.
- Manage delivery schedules to maximize productivity and cut costs.
- Coach five other employees and assist with quarterly performance reviews.
- Conduct research on logistics operations, including literature reviews, interviews and location site visits.
- Write reports and give oral presentations to keep employees up-to-date on company goals and achievements.
- Minimize damage and repair costs through careful management and preventative maintenance.
- Recommend investments in technology, equipment systems and other assets to improve service quality.
- Determine the most cost-effective procedures and routes for deliveries.