- Encoding client’s payments.
- Preparing loan application
- Entertain client’s that would visit at the office.
- Monitoring and guiding co-workers to achieve their goal and quota.
- Completes initial review of loan file, makes welcome call to borrower to ask any questions and introduce yourself
- Reviews all documentation for accurate and complete information then submit file to Underwriting for Initial approval
- Ensures all Change of Circumstance requests sent to Audit queue (except for lock) within required timeframe
- Reviews Underwriting approval, contact borrower with all conditions needed
- Reviews conditions received from borrower and other sources for accuracy
- Ensures customer privacy, security of files and appropriate staff access
- *Coordinator all of Banking documents * Certificate Coordinator Persons * Responsible for computer banking programs
- Provided customer service to prospective and existing borrowers keeping the informed of loan status.
- Ensured integrity of all documentation was accurate and in accordance with company guidelines
- Handled and resolved all company complaints and questions
- Ensured all collected documents were correct and requested all missing documents for the file
- Maintain confidentiality of bank records and client information.
- Process and book loans (auto, unsecured, commercial real estate, crops, lines and letters of credit).
- Renew and pay out loans.
- Process and book extensions and modifications.
- Set up and terminate automatic transfers.
- Heavy in/outbound communication with members regarding loan approval to collecting stipulations
- Manage a heavy pipeline of 150+ files from initial welcome call to funding
- Build and maintain client relationships with members and 3rd party solar contractors
- Review loan files to clear any/all document deficiency (pay-stubs, tax returns, solar contracts, certificate of trust)
- Cross sell members with additional core services (mortgage product, VISA, checking accounts, auto loans/refinance