- Regulate children’s rest periods and nap schedules.
- Meet regularly with parents to discuss children’s activities and development.
- Instruct children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects.
- Model appropriate social behaviors and encourage concern for others to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Help develop or monitor family schedule.
- Work with parents to develop and implement discipline programs to promote desirable child behavior.
- Assign appropriate chores and praise targeted behaviors to encourage development of self-control, self-confidence, and responsibility.
- Light Housework
- Remove hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for children.
- Transport children to camps, social outings, and medical appointments.
- Take care of the dog, with basic pet needs such as feeding, walking, and playtime.
- Help children with homework and projects
- Prepare all meals
- Cook dinner when needed
- Feed and change infant twins according to schedule
- Set and maintain a nap schedule for infant twins
- Clean house according to schedule
- Drive to, observe and monitor children’s activities.
- Pet care.
- House sitting when parents traveled
- Supervise and assist with summer workbooks.
- Cared of twin boys, 11 years old
- Engaged with children on an individual basis to build positive relationships.
- Made healthy snacks and meals for children.
- Encouraged children to be understanding and patient with others.
- Safely transported children to and from school.
- Supported children’s educational progress by reviewing completed homework, quizzing on various subjects
- Engaged in after-school activities including sport practice and homework.