- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical and lighting components on a commercial level
- Repair or replace defective electrical wiring, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Set up, mount, or install camera equipment and lighting
- Help main photographer come up with creative ideas for shooting
lighting technician, stagehand
- Assist in the assembly and disassembly of show productions at multiple local venues within Rochester ranging from small local bar shows to local festivals.
- Responsible for setting up, running, tearing down, and transporting lights and all of the lighting equipment.
- Basic knowledge of DMX and NSI 32 channel board.
- Experience setting up staging, tents, lighting, and audio systems.
- Backline experience
- Shop work
- Prepared, rigged, operated and maintained stage lighting systems and electrical effects.
- Worked closely with lighting designers, sound technicians, and the stage manager to help create a live show for students at UCLA.
- Operated heavy equipment using safe techniques in fast paced settings during a live performances and rehearsals.
- Performed lighting inspections and maintained lighting systems for LSI customers per their contract.
- Worked closely with closely with lighting designers, sound technicians, and the stage manager to help create a live show for student’s in the World Arts and Cultures Dance major at UCLA.
- Operated a Genie Lift while hanging and focusing lights with the instructions from a lighting designer.
- Diagnose and resolve lighting system problems.
- Use of Wholehog and Strand Lighting Consoles.