- NCAA Tailgate Stage
- Arizona Heart Ball
- Russo and Steele Collector Auction
- SRP Pera Club
lighting designer/ merchandise manager
- Oversaw the inventory of product brought into venue
- Ensured lighting rig was properly setup to standard
- Dealt first hand with consumers of product for sale
- Ensured house and touring rig ran smoothly together.
- Valley Productions
- Riot Hospitality Group
- Hardwired Productions
- Audio Visual Productions
- Southwest Audio Visual
- Sound Lighting FX
- PKB Productions
- Collaborate with those in charge of set design and prop management so that the production aspects can be coordinated with lighting and sound.
- Attend rehearsals and production meetings to organize certain lighting effects and share information about ideas for lighting effects.
- Design and produce lighting displays and effects that can be used to create the idea of a location in a park or in a snow storm.
- Select colors and effects such as orange, fog, gobo, dim, etc…
- Examine lights to be included in plays, performances, concert, etc.. in order to plan how the should be used.
- Study and research scripts, and listen to the music if it is a concert, to determine possibly what the lights should be colored, how bright they should be, etc..
lighting designer/executive assistant
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional CAD drawings for use in events.
- Develop social media elements, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, social media, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design for events.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase/rent.
- Design, programming, and operation of lighting for events.