Legal Advisor Resume Examples
- Protecting company interesrt and maintaining a strong business position through revision of contracts.
- Handling claim and claim disputes.
- Reviewig various contracts and recommending revision when necessary.
- Researching the current legal position of the company to present it in the best light possible at all times.
- Reviewing and revising employment policies and advicing changes when required.
- Drafting different types of contracts such as employment contracts and client contracts.
- Representing the company and advising on the best legal position to take on various issues.
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memorandum and other briefing documents.
- Drafting Up legal documents of the company.
- Auditing and reviewing legal documents.
- Negotiating contractual legal clauses on behalf of the client.
- Representing the client during business meetings or court hearing.
- Providing legal advice to all SIDF departments on all legal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing loan agreements.
- Participated in drafting motions for legal cases brought against the SIDF.
- Actively participated in negotiating and drafting policies governing SIDF internal practice.
- Draft Review and Amend corporate documents such as Contracts, Agreements, and Letters.
- Provide legal advice internally including but not limited to Commercial and Labor matters.
- Representing legal department in meetings
- schedule and prepare agendas for meetings along with writing MOM
- Following up and coordinating legal tasks.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, corporate finance etc.)
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct my work with integrity and responsibility
senior legal advisor
- Providing advice on a broad range of general, strategic and complex legal issues affecting the department.
- Managing the department’s personal injury actions, WorkCover claims, anti-discrimination complaints and coronial inquests.
- Instructing external legal representatives and Counsel.
- Drafting contractual documents.
- Appearing on behalf of the State of Queensland at court hearings, mediations, conciliations and settlement conferences.
- Preparation of different types of contracts (both in Azeri and English languages) concluded between the Stadium and local, as well as foreign outsourcing companies.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases.
- Legal expertise of the contracts and other types of legal documents.
- Participation in the negotiation processes between the Stadium and international or local sport organisations, such as UEFA, AFFA, and other football clubs etc.
- Conducting correspondence with local governmental bodies in respect of legal issues arising from activities organised at the Stadium.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Draft all the Contracts with Clients
- All the legal Services regarding Products
- Draft and type office memos.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Plan and formulate current and future plans for the positive growth of the company.
- Attend training and workshop on legal talks especially Corporate talks.
- Direct activities of colleagues.
- Confer with officers from other offices on business and legal section.
- Perform a comprehensive due diligence.
- Prepare, draft, peruse and vet legal agreements for company.
- Negotiate on terms of contracts and agreements.
- Provide timely & professional advice and service in respect of general banking, lending, transactional & specific legal matters to internal clients (including business stakeholders as well as front, mid & back-office sales) of the FNB Business (Property Finance) Segment (this segment services RMB Private Bank, FNB Private Clients and FNB Private Wealth), which advice varied in respect of issues pertaining to the law of persons, trust law, corporate law, insurance & banking law queries, as well as guidance in respect of specific legislation & the amendments thereto, including but not limited to the NCA, NCAA, POPI, Companies Act, FATCA, FICA etc.
- Research of legal matters in order to provide sound conclusions & effective solutions ensuring that correct business decisions are taken within the boundaries of the law whilst maximising business potential & driving a solutions-based approach whilst mitigating legal risk.
- Engaged with external counsel on complex issues of law to ensure that FNB Business receives well-researched, applicable & sound legal opinions relevant to the business requirements.
- Advise company on business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.