- preparing teaching materials.
- leading public session
- working in community projects.
- Mobilizing resources of psychiatric care to the public at large.
- teaching to inter classes
- Bachelor classes
- Master classes and also project handling.
- Managerial activities are
- incharge student affairs
- dscipline incharge
- Bazam-e-adab committee incharge
- Prepare session plans in assigned subject areas and submit outlines to Programme Head for review.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Prepare and administer written tests, and issue grades in accordance with performance.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records such as student grades, attendance rolls, as required by administrative policies.
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing student behavior.
- Participate in recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Establish contact with employers to on students’ performance on internship.
- Conducting lectures and laboratory work for undergraduate EE students
- Managing and organizing activitites under student association body of Electrical Department
- Subject Taught (Diploma Engineering)
- Attend meetings and training workshops and serve on committees, as required.
- Tracked learning progress in order to identify opportunities to enhance tutoring methods and help students achieve goals.
- Participated in training classes to improve tutoring practices and learn new tutoring techniques.
- Responded to after hours email and telephone requests to provide students assistance with specific questions.
- Measured outcomes and progress of students using benchmark assessments.