- Prompt and friendly service in a high volume bar
- Ensuring speed and great service by leading the team and supervising all staff
- Training new staff for initial employment and continuing education throughout employment
- Maintaining a fun and safe atmosphere by monitoring behavior and combustion levels of all guests
- Overseeing live musicians, open mic night, and trivia night
- Observe state required restrictions and responsible alcohol management
- Maintain bar areas, i.e; stocking/cleaning/sanitizing of areas/instruments.
- New cocktail creations
- Fulfilling all bar ticket orders
- Handling of customer complaints, reservations, party planning.
- Guided guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
- Trained all new hire bar employees to comply with company and healthcode standards.
- Stratigically handled servicing the bar as well as a section of the floor during levels of high volume.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies for the Bar.
lead bartender/ bar manager
- Ensure excellent front of house service , allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of service
- Keep staff busy and productive at all times
- Ensure staff meets the standard of the bar, addressing and correcting bad practice where need be.
- Maintain back of house and cellar to a high standard
- Promptly report of any positive or negative activity to the GM in order to find a solution .
- 5 years+ retail experience
- Handled customer complains with poise and grave, immediately resolving issues by contacting the Manager.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly, and engaging services.
- Managed bar inventory, restocked supplies and placed orders.
- Assisted the team in meeting sales, stock loss, labor objectives and margin goals to increase profitability