Lead Analyst Resume Examples
- Knowledge management support & services for internal customers, answering to RFPs/RFIs, analytical research on specialized domains as financial sectors, M&A prospects, retail & investment banking domains, leading KM Analysts team.
- Successfully planned and implemented WIKI, blogs within the organization, initiating innovation through Ideation projects.
- Writing and editing Case studies, whitepapers and domain specific analytic reports Developed framework to store and utilize re-usable components.
- Analyzing and developing search framework based on meta-tags and audits to taxonomy and data library framework.
sr. lead analyst
- Requirement Gathering, Defining functional specs, prepare and translate Business Requirements to Functional Specifications, Sprint Planning, Writing User Stories, Use-Cases, driving UAT/BAT, review test plans and test cases. Analysis of requirements and design process fix to maintain proper sanitized flow of data from Supply Chain to Service Contracts and consequent Install Base creation.
- Project management, cross-flow organizational impact and cost analysis and expertise Scalable Agile Framework for SDLC.
- Act as product owner in Agile lifecycle, contributed in scrum planning, user story creation, monitoring sprint iterations.
- Initiating stakeholder buy-ins for prioritizing requirements for development
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of business enabling tools.
- Driven the E2E RMA process testing with relevant customer and Install Base data, I have minimized the Testing Data Mining of Install Base and Service Contracts data by helping team to retrieve and use the correct Install Base and Service Entitled products and contracts.
- I have led Oracle Install Base driven (CAF) Coverage after Failure Project. This project was a risk mitigation process where business aimed to identify and stop customer malpractices on Cisco products and service entitlements. I have helped business identify critical Install Base parameters and customer locations as per IB to locate high-risk customers and devised a process to stop Service purchase or renewals on such Serial Numbers. Cisco was vulnerable to a loss to the tune of ~90 million USD, which was mitigated through this entire CAF project that went live successfully on March 2017.
- I worked as offshore Project lead to do project planning, tracking, assigning tasks to individual team members, tracking their progress, timely delivery with quality.
- I was involved in Data Gathering, Feature Engineering, Data Building and evaluation, Deployment.
- I ensured that the optimal performance of the machine learning model meets the Service Level Agreement.
- I coordinated and ensured that the delivery is done as per agreed specification and required quality by communicating with the User Interface and mobile team.
- I analyzed and interpreted large data-sets and demonstrate sound knowledge of ETL and data-warehousing concepts.
- I was responsible for coding, Unit Testing, peer and documentation review, system integration testing (SIT) and User acceptance testing(UAT) support, Deployment and Post Deployment Support.
- I was consulting the stakeholders for finding the correct requirement, resolving the challenges for given problem statement for the client.
- Handling Transition of EMEA Interbank GFX Process
- Preparing Standard Operating procedure and ways to minimize bottlenecks
- Perform end to end activities related to FX, CLS deals From trade bookings to payment confirmations
- Acting as a Team manager and handling 3 teams consisting of 12 Finance analysts.
- Manage client expectations, provide constructive inputs and enhance customer experience
- Tracking trade information which are relevant to the specific Receivables/Payables for all unprocessed trades from various counterparties including brokers and middle office for any trade discrepancy, if occurs.
- Interacting with clients, counterparties, traders and middle office on a regular basis for trade processing and trade settlement related information
- Key Learning’s at CMMI (CFN): · Regular Maintenance of card plastic such as demographic change, card cancellation , reactivation, reactive and proactive credit balance refund/transfer · Facilitating customers by setting up additional services i.e. Direct Debit Payment Setup/ Installment Payment Plan/ Product Migration / Product code transformation / Third Party Authorization setup on the card account
- Processing financial adjustment entries on live accounts at black screens with respect to debit or credit based scenarios
- As part of IBDQ I helped Cisco mitigate ~$20mn revenue gap due to faulty Install Base data and service entitlements by enhancing Install Base data quality to ensure proper Instance to warranty, products, install site and serial number mapping
- Have performed Unit testing and system integration testing of the developed code, including BAT and UAT and Smoke Test integration before customer on-boarding.
- Developed applications for Global Collateral Risk Applications with agile based SDLC model using Python development language
- Experienced with Middle ware applications in routing pledges to appropriate settlement systems, custodian, counterparty using live messaging queue and swift gateway using Python, Flask.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, and act as a liaison between onshore team.
- Developed Regulatory tool in python for end of day reconciliations of pledges and reports.
- Worked at client offices of different countries to support business, operations with required technology solutions
- Highly productive Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to details strong administrative, written and analytical skills.In depth knowledge of Trade processing, confirmation, settlement and regulatory reporting for OTC derivatives, equities, FX and fixed income product.
- Interacting with the Trading Desk, Brokers and Custodian to get any clarifications and to communicate with different support groups effectively minimize exposures or to research and analyze any current or aged problem trades that need to fix.
- Working on SWIFT payments for sending manual instructions to the Custodian for any instruction mismatches, PSET issues, share movements and Booking or Cancellation of trades if any.
- Monitoring and handling Asia market trades settlement and BUY IN related to equity and Fixed income trades.
- Preparing Regulatory reports and Key Risk Indicator report for any age items failing more than 5 days and send to higher management to review with comments.
- Creating MIS, Data Management, local regulatory reports and Financial Reporting to validate the data lineage and logic is accurate and preparing dashboard for regulatory reporting.
- Testing on UAT & PROD system for government bond trades to avoid any manual intervention from desk and agent bank on settlement date.
- Worked on Medallia platform to help Fortune 500 clients build their Customer Experience Management tool. In turn, enabled the client to improve their customer experience.
- Lead a Geo-location team from offshore, which includes responsibilities like:Resource management for all the projects
- Point of escalation between onsite and offshore teams
- Overseeing the Health of all the accounts
- Prepare monthly journal entries, inter-company and investments eliminations and late adjustments for the consolidation process
- Prepare monthly cash, debt and intercompany reconciliation
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and consolidation in Hyperion
- Responsible for HFM consolidation content
- Implement, test and review changes within HFM (meta-data, reports, templates, mapping) where necessary
- Ensure that the BUs are accounting for transactions appropriately under IFRS and Group accounting policies.
senior lead analyst
- Month end close accounting, managing the financial accounts & Inter-company transactions for the global business.
- Support General Ledger User Acceptance Testing “UAT” of quarterly and off-cycle general ledger technical releases including providing feedback to system developers and end users.
- Provide detailed conclusions to the Regional Controller as to the results of UAT for formal “go/no go” decision.
- Highlighting of any issues in a timely manner, for booking of entries and closure of books.
- Ensure stakeholders, including management, auditors, and the Audit Committee are provided information for timely review and comment.
- Create SOP’s in conjunction with the Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting, other members of the Accounting team and business unit managers.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.