- Knowledge management support & services for internal customers, answering to RFPs/RFIs, analytical research on specialized domains as financial sectors, M&A prospects, retail & investment banking domains, leading KM Analysts team.
- Successfully planned and implemented WIKI, blogs within the organization, initiating innovation through Ideation projects.
- Writing and editing Case studies, whitepapers and domain specific analytic reports Developed framework to store and utilize re-usable components.
- Analyzing and developing search framework based on meta-tags and audits to taxonomy and data library framework.
sr. lead analyst
- Requirement Gathering, Defining functional specs, prepare and translate Business Requirements to Functional Specifications, Sprint Planning, Writing User Stories, Use-Cases, driving UAT/BAT, review test plans and test cases. Analysis of requirements and design process fix to maintain proper sanitized flow of data from Supply Chain to Service Contracts and consequent Install Base creation.
- Project management, cross-flow organizational impact and cost analysis and expertise Scalable Agile Framework for SDLC.
- Act as product owner in Agile lifecycle, contributed in scrum planning, user story creation, monitoring sprint iterations.
- Initiating stakeholder buy-ins for prioritizing requirements for development
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of business enabling tools.
- Driven the E2E RMA process testing with relevant customer and Install Base data, I have minimized the Testing Data Mining of Install Base and Service Contracts data by helping team to retrieve and use the correct Install Base and Service Entitled products and contracts.
- I have led Oracle Install Base driven (CAF) Coverage after Failure Project. This project was a risk mitigation process where business aimed to identify and stop customer malpractices on Cisco products and service entitlements. I have helped business identify critical Install Base parameters and customer locations as per IB to locate high-risk customers and devised a process to stop Service purchase or renewals on such Serial Numbers. Cisco was vulnerable to a loss to the tune of ~90 million USD, which was mitigated through this entire CAF project that went live successfully on March 2017.
- I worked as offshore Project lead to do project planning, tracking, assigning tasks to individual team members, tracking their progress, timely delivery with quality.
- I was involved in Data Gathering, Feature Engineering, Data Building and evaluation, Deployment.
- I ensured that the optimal performance of the machine learning model meets the Service Level Agreement.
- I coordinated and ensured that the delivery is done as per agreed specification and required quality by communicating with the User Interface and mobile team.
- I analyzed and interpreted large data-sets and demonstrate sound knowledge of ETL and data-warehousing concepts.
- I was responsible for coding, Unit Testing, peer and documentation review, system integration testing (SIT) and User acceptance testing(UAT) support, Deployment and Post Deployment Support.
- I was consulting the stakeholders for finding the correct requirement, resolving the challenges for given problem statement for the client.
- Handling Transition of EMEA Interbank GFX Process
- Preparing Standard Operating procedure and ways to minimize bottlenecks
- Perform end to end activities related to FX, CLS deals From trade bookings to payment confirmations
- Acting as a Team manager and handling 3 teams consisting of 12 Finance analysts.
- Manage client expectations, provide constructive inputs and enhance customer experience
- Tracking trade information which are relevant to the specific Receivables/Payables for all unprocessed trades from various counterparties including brokers and middle office for any trade discrepancy, if occurs.
- Interacting with clients, counterparties, traders and middle office on a regular basis for trade processing and trade settlement related information
- Key Learning’s at CMMI (CFN): · Regular Maintenance of card plastic such as demographic change, card cancellation , reactivation, reactive and proactive credit balance refund/transfer · Facilitating customers by setting up additional services i.e. Direct Debit Payment Setup/ Installment Payment Plan/ Product Migration / Product code transformation / Third Party Authorization setup on the card account
- Processing financial adjustment entries on live accounts at black screens with respect to debit or credit based scenarios
- As part of IBDQ I helped Cisco mitigate ~$20mn revenue gap due to faulty Install Base data and service entitlements by enhancing Install Base data quality to ensure proper Instance to warranty, products, install site and serial number mapping
- Have performed Unit testing and system integration testing of the developed code, including BAT and UAT and Smoke Test integration before customer on-boarding.