- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects, such as English, and social studies.
- A reliable and responsible person
- Easy and able to work with others
- Creation of lessons on vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Development of materials and syllabi
- Evaluation and gradation of students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Work with teenagers and young adults
- Follow the Montessori lead teacher to manage the class daily
- Under lead teacher’s direction, set up and maintain Montessori environment
- Responsible for management of class property with the other teachers in your classroom
- Under the academic director’s guidance, finish English lesson planning, English lesson teaching, and evaluate children’s English level
- Follow lead teacher’s arrangement to help prepare lunch or snacks, indoor and outdoor activities, etc
- Participate in training and other related assignments
- Highly cooperate to do enrolment activities, parent workshops, and other related events in and out of school
language teacher (sanskrit and hindi )
- Assign lessons and correct homework. Assist students who need extra help, such as tutoring and preparing and implementing remedial programs. Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate these objectives to students. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects, such as English, mathematics, or social studies. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Taught conversational English and Filipino to German missionaries and Asian priest aspirants.
- Routinely evaluated students’ progress towards lesson objectives through assessments like homework, quizzes, and tests.
- Keep in touch with parents properly, and follow rules of school to communicate with parents about children’s English learning
- Plan and apply for school’s National Accreditation and Funding
- Communicate relevant policies and procedures in regards to student discipline, conduct, and attendance to students, staff, and parents.
- Plan and implement a student centred program, following the Australian Curriculum.
- Develop educational resources.
- Develop students’ writing, reading, speaking and listening skills.
- Observe and analyse students’ learning and cater for their needs.
- Assess students’ progress.