- ABO & RH typing
- Antibody screen & identification
- Compatibility testing
- Direct anti globulin test
- Processing and administration of blood products
- specimen collection, evaluation and processing
- organization of the department for every day work
- organization of department’s routine and non routine work
- reagent supply and management
- sample analysis
- mentoring of students in training
- Carefully reviewed test results for accuracy.
- Performed routine maintenance on laboratory instrument.
- Maintained current knowledge of developments in technical instrumentation.
- Created worksheets and logged samples correctly into the computerized tracking system.
- Managed specimen sample handling, receiving, storage, and inventory.
- Processed clinical specimens, including from lymph node, fine needle aspirates, CSF, bone marrow and peripheral blood for laboratory testing and archiving.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering emails and filing.
- Analyzed laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the results.
- Established or monitor quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
- Set up, cleaned, and maintained laboratory equipment.
- Supervised, trained, or directed lab assistants, medical and clinical laboratory technicians or technologists, or other medical laboratory workers engaged in laboratory testing.
- sample collection and analysis
- reagent preparation
- bench disinfection and organization
- documentation of all procedures