- Washing up a large of different sized volume of pot and pans.
- Using the dishwasher to wash the cookery and cutlery.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of deliveries.
- Disposing of kitchen waste at the end of a shift.
- Keeping the storeroom organised and safe.
- Keeping work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
- Ensuring all cleaning duties are carried out as quickly as possible in the kitchen
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans throughout the evening
- Cleaning crockery and cutlery, as well as food preparation equipment
- Keeping and organising the storeroom neat and tidy
- Assisting chefs in basic food preparation tasks, such as washing, peeling, and cutting ingredients
- Occasionally assist cooks during rush periods
- Charge of cleaning kitchen and equipment
- Daily cleaning and maintenance
- Maintaining inventory levels
- Assisting deliveries and pick-ups
- Arranged the ingredients.
- Assisted the head pastry chef
- Evaluated the new interns
- Ensuring the storeroom remains organised
- Unloading equipment and food from deliveries
- Ensure the kitchen work area is clean and tidy
- Serve meals from the kitchen to customers
- The duties included maintaining a clean and sanitized working area at all times, Receive and organize deliveries in the restaurant.
- Do the preparation which included cleaning the fryers and changing the oil. Wash the herbs and cut them according to the required size and shape and portioning them into containers.
- Doing the dishes and putting them back to the shelves along with washing all the other crockery used in the kitchen.
- Help with the food preparation