kitchen helper, camp counselor
- Helped with planning amount of food needed
- Making food
- Altering food accordingly
- Following directions
- Cleaning kitchen
- Washing, rinsing, sanitizing and drying dishes
- Serving food
- Prepared food based on health codes and quality standards.
- Stored food safely to prevent spoiling.
- Identified and reported any safety concerns to management.
- Maintained kitchen clean and removed garbage at regular intervals.
- Moved food products to and fro from kitchen and storage areas.
- Maintained kitchen equipment and reported any maintenance and repair related issues to Manager.
- Prepare mise-en-place.
- Cleaning working station.
- Label product, store in appropriate place and apply FIFO AND LIFO system.
- Produce product based on production schedule.
- Ensuring the food preparations areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Peeling, chopping, cutting, and cooking food and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
kitchen helper, service assistant
- Do food preparation tasks.
- Preparing the ingredients.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times
- Assist chefs and kitchen supervisor set up and garnishing the food.
- Ensure all food is refilled.