- Improve customer’s experience and stimulates sales of kitchen designs.
- Assist guests and complete design, sale remodeling projects to fulfill all guest’s need
- Collaborate with sales support personnel to offer exceptional customer service.
- Promote indoor installation services along with indoors value proposition.
- Provide Kitchen design assistance at home and store
- Interact with guest to know about their needs requirements and budgetary limits.
- Greeted clients and ascertained what each client wants and needs.
- Met with clients and other tradespeople, architects and builders to discuss the needs of the client.
- Using AutoCAD/SketchUp softwares created models and visuals such as lay out floor plans and elevation design drawings.
- Researched and prepared sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Provided showroom sales assistance and stayed up-to-date with current trends to educate clients on products.
- Submitted quotes for client approval and supervised the work to make sure the deadlines are met.
- Worked with clients in creating a design plan under a budget.
- Help select and researched all products and material such as wood types, door styles, color or stain, sinks, appliances, special moldings or corbels, table bases, counter tops and more.
- Did the working drawing for the floor plan layout, elevations, perspectives and any additional drawing to manufacturer for a particular product.
- Placed all orders and coordinated all installations with builders and clients.
- Fallowed up on any problems.
- Hosted clinics to market future clients.
kitchen designer/millwork/flooring specialist
- Designed kitchens and baths using 20/20 software.
- Used Power Point to create presentations.
- Used Outlook to communicate with customers, Store Managers, Department Supervisors and co-workers.
- Used My Custom Design program to build special order interior and exterior doors, windows and patio doors. Created quotes and orders for customers and contractors.
- Set up measure and install appointments for kitchen remodels, bath remodels, counter top installs, door installs, flooring installs, and tile applications.
- Maintained sales quotas.
- Took credit card payments and processed credit card applications.
- Worked closely with managers, supervisors and vendors to insure an excellent customer service experience.
- Used company devices to maintain inventory.
- Stocked shelves and cleaned work areas.