- Responsible for overseeing daily site Maintenance that includes accountability.
- Scheduling daily and nightly maintenance routines
- Safety and Welfare
- Helped maintain the kitchen.
- The job required great agility managing kitchen utensils.
- Great social skills
- It required great organization in the kitchen
- Helped cook and prepared meals in accordance to the Alberta food safety guidelines.
- Cleaned and maintained kitchen equipment and kept the kitchen up to health and safety codes.
- Helped transfer large amounts of food between freezers when getting ready to shut down for the summer.
- Anything extra that I could see needing to be done I would do It.
kitchen assistant/ dish washer
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption along with wrapping, labeling, and dating food items for sale.
- Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries and serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
- Wash dishes, and maintain a cleanly workplace.
- Preparation of meals for the daily running of the restaurant and hotel
- Prevented food spoilage by monitoring dates, rotating stock and following proper storage procedures.
- Operated standard kitchen equipment with focus on safety and sanitation.
- Used downtimes to prepare ingredients and restock supplies for expected busy periods.
- Set-up of buffets for various times of day and special occasions