- Exercise dogs.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of pets according to owners’ specification.
- Feed pets according to owners’ specification.
- Clean the kennels.
- Walked and fed boarded dogs and cats
- Medicated and bathed animals when needed
- Cleaned kennels and facility areas daily
- Assist in Surgery
- Train kennel workers in animal care procedures, maintenance duties, and safety precautions.
- Assign tasks to trainees such as feeding and treatment of animals, and cleaning and maintenance of animal quarters.
- Clean facilities and equipment such as exam rooms and kennels.
- Observe animals’ physical conditions to detect illness or unhealthy conditions requiring medical care during their stay at the clinic.
- Feed and exercise animals and provide other general care, such as cleaning their enclosures and walking them.
- Keep records documenting animal health, diet, or behavior during stay at the clinic.
- Provide medical treatment, such as administering medications and vaccinations.
- Clean kennels and equipment, using disinfectant solutions, brushes, and water hoses.
- Demonstrate or explain working techniques, practices, or safety regulations to newly hired kennel workers.
- Train or supervise workers who handle or care for animals in the kennel.
- Perform administrative or business management tasks, such as scheduling appointments, scheduling boarding, accepting payments from clients, and handling phone calls.
- Monitor and maintain a clean working environment
- Assure animal owners the safety of their animal
- Organize animal belongings, food, etc.
- Memorize the floorplan of the kennel and where each animal is located
- Restocked new products