- Administer prescribed medications to ensure the health of boarded animals.
- Provide companionship to boarding animals.
- Take dogs out for walks throughout the day.
- Bathe dogs according to owner instructions.
- Clean and maintain animal quarters.
- Care of animals including feeding, watering, cleaning pens, medicating, and walking and exercise.
- Cleaning of exam rooms, surgery and wet tables, animal quarters, lobby, and employee workspaces.
- Communicate with another kennel technician about animal habits and needs.
- Take inventory on food for boarding animals.
- Perform boarding animal’s daily baths, nail clippings, walks, medicine, ect.
- Perform all cleaning duties, such as: laundry, scrubbing kennels, washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, ect.
- Completed tasks
- Provide proper care and safety for up to eighty pets
- Schedule and coordinate feeding, cleaning and play times
- General handy-work
- Communicate with customers to plan their stay and check-out at departure
- Assign tasks such as feeding and treatment of animals, and cleaning and maintenance of animal needs.
- Following appropriate schedule for animals.
- Keeping facility clean the entire shift.
- Having confidence around all animals.