- Tasks such as feeding and treatment of animals, and cleaning and maintenance of animal quarters.
- Assist workers in maintenance, cleanliness, and repair of facilities.
- Protected animals from care errors by following strict safety procedures, including maintaining clear and secure tags.
- Optimized livestock health and reduced disease risks by applying animal husbandry expertise to optimizing care.
- Caring for animals boardingProviding morning and afternoon meals consisting of food provided by owner or foods we have to best cater to their needs
- Letting dogs out to potty on back deck in the morning and afternoon
- Cleaning cats’ litter boxes and cages every morning
- Bathing, blowdrying, and brushing dogs on the day of pick-up
- Providing necessary medications for boarded pets on weekends when vet techs are out
- Carefully monitoring the animals and watching for signs of sickness in urine or feces
- Cleaning off back deck every morning and afternoon
- Greeted all clients happily.
- Answered any inquiries about how their pets would be taken care of, such as schedule, bedding, and where they would be staying.
- Maintained a clean working environment for all Boarders.
- Ensured all animals had plenty of water and clean cages with appropriate bedding before leaving.
- Followed instructions clients had left to best care for their pet.
- Administered medications to any pets boarding.
- Informed Doctor of any symptoms with Boarder(s) and updated him periodically until pet(s) went home.
- Study feed, weight, and health to ensure that the animal is taking in the proper nutrients.
- Feed all animals in the resort.
- Walk all dogs and interact with all cats at the resort.
- Bathe the animals.
- Take animals outside for exercise
- Cleaned the Surgery Room after any surgeries.
- Cleaned up the Groom Room after the Groomer had left.
- Performed any cleaning duties throughout the day that needed to be done on either daily, weekly, or monthly basis.