- Worked with ages three and up.
- Planned and executed classes.
- Used time management skills to get what needed to be completed, completed.
- Taught both children and adults (ages 3 – 65) the importance of self-defense in a karate type environment.
- Head instructor to a daily class of ages ranging from 5-12 in the after school curriculum.
- Taught classes as big as 30 students or as small as 1.
- Did 1 on 1 classes in order to help students who were wanting/needing extra help with their material.
- Assisted night classes to a variety of skill group and ages.
- Assistant instructor to “Lil Dragon” program with kids ranging from 3-6.
- Used creativity in order to maintain a class that was entertaining to the students while maintaining the main aspect of karate, discipline.
- Used communication skills in order to effectively communicate with students about any issues relating to studying, bullying, emotions, etc.
- Provide training, encouragement, and motivation to prepare students for competitive events, or self defense.
- BLACK belt – Dan 3
- JUDGE (Category A) in National Karate Sport.
- Won many medals in National and International Tournaments.
- Not only instruct classes of up to 30 clients but to also maintain good rapport.
- Clients can range in age from 4 years old to adults.
- Occasionally a karate grading would require me to either instruct the grading of up to 150 clients, or assess the ability and skill of several clients.
- Clean up the dojo and prepare the dojo for a day of classes
- Host movie nights where younger clients would come in for a fun, themed night
- Attend team building seminars in order to work on staff teamwork, learn and improve on teaching techniques and how to work more efficiently. These seminars are twice a week.