- Outstanding Customer Service and client interfacing skills.
- Support and provide solutions for network failures.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring performance of network.
- Troubleshooting of LAN/WAN infrastucture including routing protocols EIGRP,OSPF and switching concepts STP,VLAN,VTP etc.
- Responsible for configuring the switches and routers from client side.
- Handling customers and providing them support to resolve their issue over call or remote desktop connection.
- IS 16046/ IEC 62133 (Lithium Ion & Nickel Cell & Battery Safety)
- UN 38.3 (Lithium Ion Cell & Battery
- IS 15644/ IEC 62115 (Electric Toys)
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Field Work
- Workshop Technician
- Material Handling
- Responsible for operation,maintenace and troubleshooting of Service Floor equipments.
- Ensuring completion of PPM on time with proper timely documentation completion.
- Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting of BMS Automation.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- To handling OEM Market and Replacement market projects
- Prepare project time plan as per customer requirement
- Prepare official tyre specification and technical standards
- Perform prototype to ensure the design specification
- Affix the tyre section dimension standard and issue the official production specification
- To handle the OEM QAV audit, ISO audit and all internal audits
- To analyse the tyre performance and apply for ISI certification