- Select and order lumber or other required materials and power tools.
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures (and dealing with the deficiencies found).
- Maintain records, document actions, and present written safety reports.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood formwork for structure, using bolts, ties, nails, or screws.
- Bore holes in timber, masonry or concrete walls, using power drill.
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required.
- Set pile heights, anchor bolts
- Assisted in building layouts
- Placed and finished concrete
- Installed backing
- Installed steel frames, door hardware, panic bars, etc.
- Post and beam construction
- Read and interpreted blueprints, sketches and specifications to understand the job.
- Observed all OSHA and corporate safety regulations and procedures.
- Installed and repaired woodwork, millwork and cabinetry.
- Used schematic diagrams to plan work.
- Operated equipment such as Aerial Work Platforms and All Terrain Forklifts .
- Ensured proper installations through accurate reading of blueprints.