- Development and deployment of VAS
- USSD integration with Telecom Operator
- Automated Billing and Reporting
- Consumed stored Procedures, REST/SOAP web services
- Developed new application and added functionality to existing applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Developed the tool for performance improvement of Java code migrated from COBOL.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve data from the database using JDBC.
- Created and executed test cases in JUnit for unit testing of application.
- Participated in project meetings, with technical staff members, business analysts, and external stakeholders.
- Trained and mentored over 10 junior programmers and developers.
- Develop the ERP software
- test the software by testing team in case it had any error and re programming this
- troubleshoot the software
- Project title : Monitoring Agent for Hadoop ecosystem and IBM rational solution for CLM
- Worked on a successful implementation of a Core Banking solution for a private bank in Swaziland , bank’s name – Swaziland Building Society (a bank in South Africa).
- Traveled onsite to the client’s site to test and deploy one of our products used in ATM interfacing.
- Am currently working on a Core Banking implementation for a bank in the Philippines (Philippine Business Bank).
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware and improve performance.
- Developed and implemented data parse and upload functionality using Jeresy framework.
- Involved in the basic cosmetic changes for front end application.
- Developed web services for data exchange between front end and back end application.
- Involved in the requirement gathering process for application.