- IT desktop support in a well-developed Windows environment
- Troubleshooting & Issue Escalation
- Network administration, script-writing, debugging and fixing
- Project Management of the IT department
- Helpdesk support for busy teachers, staff and students
- Vendor liaison and support for new installations & changeovers
- Computer maintenance, repairs and upgrades
- Provide first line support to all users within the geographical area of responsibility to ensure effective use of IT equipment. (Schools, District Offices and Education Resource Centers).
- Installation and maintenance of hardware.
- Installation and updating of Antivirus software.
- Transfer of user documentation, settings, and email to new computers.
- Connection of printers and shared resources.
- Removing viruses from infected computers/devices.
- Installing and solving technical problems regarding transversal systems (BAS, PERSAL, LOGIS AND LOGISONLINE).
- Provide users with technical reports on faulty and absolute equipment for the purpose of repairs and disposal.
- Create user accounts, reset passwords and assign permissions and security rights to files on the server.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex software and hardware problems.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook.
- Working at a fast pace.
- Problem solving under pressure.
- Great customer service skills.
- Troubleshoot network problem and solved network issue
- Implement and direct software system testing and validation procedures,
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, and software
- Develop, maintain, or implement disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity.
- Inspect or test lines or cables,
- Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, or crawl spaces.
- Clean or maintain tools or test equipment and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics and locate faults or malfunctions.