- Completed 10 weeks of basic training at Fort Benning, GA graduating with one of the top physical fitness scores in my class.
- Was put in and excelled in multiple leadership roles throughout basic training leader about 30 men.
- Completed 20 weeks of IT job training at Fort Gordon, GA.
- Was very successful in IT support for a logistics unit that oversaw multiple units and hundreds of troops.
- Successfully set up networks, computers, and printers for tactical operations centers.
- Received four Command Coins of Excellence.
- Received an Army Achievement Medal.
- General Cleaning and basic jobs for the starting days.
- Then fixing customers PC’s and Laptops from Viruses.
- Coordinate implementation of a computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests of the data processing systems to ensure the functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Network management and planning.
- Designing and building cost-effective networks.
- Hosted and internal environment, utilizing hardware’s and software’s from Huawei
- Maintain and upgrade current networks upon request.
- Find solutions to any problems found.
- Configured and installed routers switches and wireless controllers.
- Performed regular server configuration and management.
- Summer trainee at a IT solution center.
- Worked on IoT projects and its implementation Eg- controlling home appliances remotely using Internet.
- Led a team of 4 members.
- Provided and updated router and firewall security.
senior it specialist
- Interact and Collaborate with cross-functional employees to identify and gather business and technical requirements.
- Assist internal customers in evaluating vendor’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Maintained and updated network cabling.
- Connected all office and department internal computers.