- Develop and maintain company website ( WordPress ).
- Online trip booking / contact system development.
- Basic SEO / analytics and e-mail newsletter marketing.
- Trekking and tours content copyrighting.
- Development and implementation of the strategy of ICT systems for the Louvre Abu Dhabi, ensuring alignment with the overall organizational goals, strategies and needs
- Leadership and management for the IT department, establishing and overseeing the IT policy framework and delivery of IT operational objectives
- Development and execution of the 5 years IT Masterplan based on benchmark on Museums Best Practices ·
- Development of the digital strategy to enrich museum’s visitor experience
- Build state-of-the-art Data Center (Software Defined Data Center)
- Work with departments across the Louvre Abu Dhabi to ensure that systems and services are aligned to the strategic mission and ensuring business needs are met
- Establish relationships with external service providers to agree terms and conditions that best protect the interest of Louvre Abu Dhabi for software licensing and maintenance agreement;
- Implement effective customer satisfaction strategies by identifying and eliminating the root causes of customer problems.
- Promoted to Mentor, handling escalation processes and mentoring other support professionals while working via phone, email, and remote access
- Performed hardware and software installations and provided high-level customer care, training, and technical support
- Assembled and installed a wide array of computer systems, workstations, and peripheral hardware
- Installed, configured and managed windows Server and networking devices
- Maintaining company IT infrastructure,
- Maintaining File server, AD, DNS, DHCP, VPN, gateways,
- Planing, implementing and monitoring intrusion detection system, Maintaining desktop and laptop used by employees,
- Maintaining communication system and other responsibilities requested by Management.
- Workstation hardware and network maintenance
- Server configuration and maintenance
- Database driven website programming
- Managing a team of 6 IT people