- Led an IT staff of 16 comprising the infrastructure, applications, and help desk teams remotely supporting over 40 facilities and 1000 users nationwide.
- Designed and led multiple telecom migrations each time decreasing costs while increasing performance and redundancy.Spearheaded and led the virtualization of the datacenter reducing hardware costs, increasing system uptimes, and making disaster recovery a more automated procedure.
- Spearheaded and led the migration to Office 365. This included migrating user files and emails to Office 365 reducing on-premise storage needs and associated costs. Bhy leveraging the built in features of Office 365 this also increased security and reduced backup storage needs.
- Led datacenter migrations from traditional server and storage hardware to converged and hyper-converged infrastuctures. This allowed for the datacenter to scale out in tune with the company’s growth.
- Spearheaded and led the initiative to implement Business Intelligence and better analytics. This allowed for better insight into the business and allowed for decision makers to make quicker and better decisions.
- Spearheaded and led the initiative RF all warehouses. This allowed for more accurate and real-time data collection in the ERP as well as increasing productivity at underperforming locations.
- Developed or updated project plans for IT related projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Responsible for maintaining & Troubleshooting the Network with 1000 nodes with various Platforms and supporting the Network in lowest downtime.
- Build the tier 3 state of Art datacenter in cold-aisle containment architecture with N+1 redundancy.
- Designed end to end security and IT infrastructure in Xentrix Studios Pvt Ltd.
- Configured Brocade / Cisco/ Dell switches (static trunk, LACP, Static VLAN, Dynamic VLAN, IP Routing, Spanning Tree).
- Configured FortiGate units with IPsec tunnel between the sites and SSL VPN tunnel for end users.
- Build the production secure network with content filter, Application filter, SSL interception and antivirus in the network with packet-level using Fortigate UTM.
- Build High-Performance computing infrastructure (DELL M420 blades) for Animation Rendering.
- Intern at the IT Department working under software development.
- Collaborating with other students in updating the university’s website and currently helping in building an ERP system.
- Installed and configured EMC ISILON 6000x/X210/NL410 NAS storage with back-end Infiniband architecture.
- Managed HP NAS and DAS storage system.
- Services include: server/end user device/software installation and re-configuration, OS migrations, IT services consulting, IT short/long term project management, infrastructure IT services, racking and cabling services and refreshment projects. We managed to duble our number of clients by %100 to the existing number.
- Ownership and Registration will be provided upon request. This is a partnership with XRG. WWW.XRG.co.jp
- Presently managing 12 members of the team supporting for high-end workstations (HPZ610, HPZ410), Servers, storage, and switches.
- Installed and configured Active Directory 2008 with Additional DC, DNS, and DHCP.
- Coordinated with management in developing business strategic plans and operating policies.
- Managed implementation of new technological improvements resulting in increased efficiency.
- Assisted in developing project budgets and timelines.
- Provided leadership and support for IT department.
- Designed, implemented and monitored integration between applications while coordinating updates and developing test cases.
- Recruited and trained IT team members.
- Met with clients to gather and understand requirements and coordinated with system administrators and directors to plan and schedule project activities.