- responsible for analyses for a significant part of the Team activity (integration with portal for reporting claims and third-party vendors): consulted requirements and development-related issues on daily basis with the Client (both in German and English);
- prepared diagrams, mappings (GDV 2013 standard-Guidewire Data Model), business-related part of the documentation, business rules and other documents relevant to the development;
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Provide assistance with technical issues
- Provided Helpdesk support for a small business and provided training to users
- Helped in building of custom desktop workstations for 3D development team
- Assisted in development of IT infrastructure for testing of military simulators
- Software, hardware and network troubleshooting knowledge and experience
- Intermediate experienced with USMT to migrate Windows XP and Vista systems to Windows 7 for small office with up to a 20 computers
- Desktop, laptop and smartphone email client issue resolutions
- Developed project plans for information technology projects such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, budget and staffing.
- Communicate with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Analysed hardware and software records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Configure, testing and installation of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), routers, switches, access points or related networking equipment.
- Trained users in procedures related to network applications software or related systems.
- Recruited for all levels of candidates from developers to project managers.
- Developed creative resources and networking activities to attract qualified candidates interested in contract, contract to hire, and direct placement employment…
- Making offers, creating contracts and closing candidates that can help actualize corporate missions, etc.
- Possess knowledge of IT Development and recruiting processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
- Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other strategies Understanding the client requirements, coordinating for shortlisting and screening including a preliminary interview of the candidates
- Developing Web application with React (with TypeScript), Redux, Java Spring Boot and MySQL in the area of mobility.
- Create AWS based resources such as S3, EC2, CloudWatch, RDS, and API Gateway for the application with Terraform by using the Infrastructure as a Code based approach.
- Gather Requirements from Stakeholders and breakdown the tasks into small pieces to deliver and ship the product features with good quality.
- Working as a Big Data Engineer