- Managed a portfolio of startups within several industries; including FMCG, Fashion, Tech and Services.
- Analysed new investment and business opportunities through various financial models
- Identified and mitigated risks involved in pre and post stages of investment
- Performed monthly financial statement analysis on existing partners and new commitments
- Prepared investment memorandum for the board of investors
- Helped startups grow by providing our financial services, corporate governance aid and networking capabilities.
- Conducted weekly meetings with all startup’s CEOs’ to provide help with daily business operations in order to shape their business and growth strategies.
- Brought a fresh approach to how the General Equity unit trust category was covered in the team, classified funds according to strategy which therefore helped clients make more informed decisions with respect to fund choices
- Prepared CIM, pitch books, and performed precedent transaction and comparable companies analysis on Excel
- Analyzed economic information to forecast market conditions and utilized statistical software for data modelling
- Recommended specific investment opportunities to help diversify the companies R&D portfolio
- Researching companies, particularly in terms of their financial functioning
- Analyzing company accounts, profit, balance sheets and cash flow information
- Recommend investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the public
- Preparing plans of action for investment, using financial analyses.
- Interpreting complicated financial information
- Writing financial research summaries
- Preparing business plans for companies
- Market analysis of investment segments (Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds).
- Participant of the fund’s due diligence and selection team.
- Controled the aerea’s budget and evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Prepared reports for the Investment Board.
junior investment analyst
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data.
- Analysing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries.
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios .
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.