- Established and maintained relationships with individuals and business customers to provide assistance with customer market concerns.
- Developed information to assess current market trends and advised clients of current and future financial opportunities for successful investment strategies.
- Conferred with customers to provide financial information about products, services, and execution of securities orders.
- Researched, and selected alternative portfolio adjustments. Analyzed and classified risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on client investment funds.
- Networked within communities to find and attract new business.
- Built a loyal client base by working relentlessly to resolve problems and improve customer satisfaction
- Cultivated positive relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers as part of successful business practices
- Identified client financial goals and risk tolerance to recommend private equity products
- Improved decision-making by using current data on market conditions and individual financial situations
- Communicated with existing and prospective clients to identify financial goals and provide recommendations on investment solutions
- Contact customers to persuade them to purchase financial product with services.
- Establish the client’s goals and needs and determine appropriate investment option based on risk tolerance and timeframe
- Execute buy or sell orders for RBC and third-party mutual fund products
- Open and maintain registered and non-registered investment accounts
investment advisor (management trainee)
- Performing cold calling
- Meeting client at remote locations for business discussions.
- Staying updated with the new projects in the market.
- Maintaining the parameters.