- Updating the credit reference file of customer
- Updating their personal contact information and their current credit status.
- Presenting evidence in Court
- Knowledge of relevant Acts and Legislation
- Knowledge of individual Insurance companies Product Disclosure Statements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking and logical approach to work
- Honesty and Integrity
- Sworn Special Deputy United States Marshal, assigned to the FBI’s Innocent Images Task Force which investigated internet crimes against child victims.
- Sworn Special Deputy United States Marshal, assigned to the United States Postal Inspection Identity Theft Task Force.
- Task Force Officer, assigned to the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, headquartered out of the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, Virginia.
- Led a Hostage Negotiations Team for the Sheriff’s Office, and credited with saving the life of a man trying to jump off of the Coleman Bridge.
- Received the Investigator of the Year Award
- Received a Special Operations Ribbon
- Numerous specialized training and conferences attended dealing with various violent crimes and crimes against persons.
- Conduct paternity testing, financial information, personal information and establish child/medical support.
- Communicate with clients and/or attorney’s.
- Manage case information and payment information, including Income withholding orders and taxes.
- Preserved and secured evidence as needed.
- Prepare all pertinent document and file the cases before the office of the City Prosecutors office.
- Collect raw information and process with due diligent, when information became intelligence, create Case Operational Plan COPLAN and submitted to the proper authority for approval prior to the implementation.
- Prepare Search Warrant and apply it immediately upon approval.
- Investigate all types of crime referred to investigation office and immediately create conduct follow-up operation if warrant.
- Investigate breach of internal discipline committed with the the command and draft conclusions base on observation, interview and review of all submitted documentary evidence and forwarded to the proper authority for approval.