- Check arriving materials to ensure that they match purchase orders, submitting discrepancy reports as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of job materials.
- Monthly audit of inventory
- Daily inventory checks for discrepancies
inventory specialist / general ops.
- Responsible for ensuring inventory quality and efficiency levels on point
- Proficient in using computer based applications (Ex: “Accuterm” & “indago”)
- Prepare documents, such as work orders or shipping orders, to route materials & inform shipping department of loading location and time of arrival of transportation
- Assures that product is clean and stored according to Company quality standards
- Complete cycle and physical inventory counts, material stocking, material picking, organize inventory for maximum productivity
- Bill Of Ladings For freight carriers to ship products
- Located, organized, and pulled merchandise for online orders
- Unloaded and received merchandise from truck deliveries
- Completed and filed paperwork detailing daily operations
- Maneuvered merchandise throughout the store weighing over 50lbs
- Maintained inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs.
- Counted and reconciled randomly chosen part numbers and/or locations.
- Assisted in developing solutions to specific problem areas.
- Compiled, verified and reported periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in customer escalations.
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication recommendations.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications or supplies and enter inventory data into computer.
- Schedule or monitor air or surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of phones.
- Receive payment by cash, check, and credit cards.