- Collect, record, analyze, process and disseminate information and intelligence.
- Brief commanding officer’s with battle strategy.
- Hold a Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information.
- Maintain top physical performance, and completed SERE training. (Survive, Evasion, Resistance, ad Escape)
- Collects, records, analyzes, and disseminates tactical, strategic, or technical intelligence information: Segregates and records incoming intelligence data according to type of data to facilitate comparison, study, and accessibility.
- Prepares and analyzes information concerning strength, equipment, location, disposition, organization, and movement of enemy forces.
- Compiles intelligence information to be used in preparing situation maps, charts, visual aids, briefing papers, reports, and publications.
- Briefs and debriefs ground or aviation personnel prior to and after missions.
- Plans or assists superiors in planning and supervising intelligence activities of unit assigned.
- Supervised gathering, review and dissemination of intelligence information from human sources, electronic sources, and counter-intelligence.
- Applied new and advanced tools and techniques to intelligence cycle, addressing complex challenges with emphasis on big data analytics and data visualization.
- Collected information about enemy strengths, movements and activities.
- Produced multi-source intelligence reports.
- Perform data extraction acc. to provided requirements
- Creating ETL code to incorporate new data sources into data warehouses and
- Working with internal/external teams on data modeling and report development
- Close cooperation with technical teams to optimize database query performance, recognize data inconsistency and troubleshoot occurring problems.
- Serving as an important part of the Information Dominance Corps in its mission to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of adversaries and develop unmatched knowledge of the battlespace during wartime
- Analyzing intelligence information
- Preparing and presenting briefings and reports
- Preparing graphics and overlays
- Plotting imagery data using maps and charts
- Planning photographic reconnaissance missions
- Using intelligence databases, libraries and files